On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 06:44:04PM -0500, N@ta$ wrote:
: Our site (www.dagl.net) has recently been given the task of beta testing
: a new statistics program for our Quake 3 game servers...
:
: This new program is called "GeigerCounter - RC5", in case any of you
: have experience with it...

The Perl beginners list is for new commers to Perl to ask specific
questions about the Perl language.  This post doesn't fit the scope of
the list.

: However, I am only a newbie at PostgreSQL and PHP, so I don't know what
: I should do first. I am hoping someone out there can help me.
:
: Here are the requirements of the program:
:
: -A Quake3Arena server
:         HAVE IT
:
: -An SQL database compatable with Perl:DBI:DBD and PHP4
:         CURRENTLY RUNNING PostgreSQL, but HAVE NOT INSTALLED DBI::DBD
:
: -Perl
:        RUNNING PERL 5
:
: -DBI:DBD Mod for Perl
:         I'M LOST ON THIS ONE
:
: -A web server that works with PHP
:         HAVE IT
:
: -PHP4
:         HAVE IT
:
: Graphinat0r requires:
: -GD.pm
:         LOST ON THIS AS WELL
:
:
: I know I will owe a biggie tip after this, but I hope someone can
: help...
:
: Thanks

--