On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 09:59:46AM +1000, King, Jason wrote:
: from my experience in c.l.p.misc some people take those bibliographies as a
: disguised RTFMs .. I'd love to see it for all posts - but am afraid at how
: some beginners might interpret it

It is extremely welcome provided there is a nice description of why to
read them, or code examples that fortify the need to read them.

The ultimate goal is that people read and re-read the documentation
before asking questions.  I would hope for that even here ( note I
said hope ).

In answering questions, it is essential to consider how you can shape
and equip new commers for their coding future.  Answering to just
answer only does half the job.

--
Casey West