Well I had the job interview, and it would seem that "CASE tool" is the
answer to my query.  The company is migrating from a WinNT environment
to a UNIX environment and using Teamsite by Interwoven as the process
control environment-- that would be the CASE tool.

Thanks for all your suggestions; they helped me be a bit better prepared
for the interview; which went well--now to see whether a job offer
follows :-)

Dennis "Bass Dude" Fox  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bureaucracy is the art of making the possible impossible
                                    -Javier Pascual Salcedo