On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 07:49:10AM -0700, Matt Cauthorn wrote:
: I'm quickly getting out of my league here, but it sounds like you may want to
: consider using SOAP::Lite for a remote call like that. I've never used this module,
: but have perused the docs and it looks very very cool and easy to use.

SOAP is Simple Object Access Protocol.  One of the cool things about
SOAP is that it defines *how* SOAP objects should talk to each other,
not how they are built.  SOAP is a solution to get many Languages,
Computers, Operating Systems and Applications to talk the same way to
each other.  Very cool for fat server thin client models.

bash$ umount /dev/soapbox

--
Multimedia? As far as I'm concerned, it's reading with the radio on!
 -- Rory Bremner