Helio S. Junior writes ..

>I would like to know if it's possible to do the
>following:
>
>When the user clicks on the Refresh Button of
>Internet Explorer and my WebPage refreshes, i
>also have to 'insert' some information on the
><TABLES> inside the Page. Is it possible to do
>it?
>If so, how?
>Any Sample code?

everytime someone refreshes your page your script will be executed again -
so you can insert whatever you want .. here's an example that outputs the
time on the server in a table...

  #!perl -w
  use strict;

  use CGI;
  $CGI::POST_MAX = 0;

  my $q = new CGI;

  print $q->header,
        $q->start_html('My test table page'),
        $q->start_table( { -border => 0 } ),
        $q->Tr( $q->td( scalar localtime )),
        $q->end_table,
        $q->end_html;

  __END__

--
  jason king

  In Nevada, it is still legal for a person to hang another for killing
  their dog on their own property. - http://dumblaws.com/