On Tue, 8 May 2001, Chip Wiegand wrote:

> - server log -
> [error](2)No such file or directory. exec of /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/
>       formparser.cgi failed
> [error][192.168.1.8] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/
>       cgi-bin/formparser.cgi
> - I see the file DOES exist as formparser.cgi in the directory path shown
> in the errors.
> - I run perl -c formparser.cgi and get the response Syntax OK

It seems to me that the problem isn't that it can't find formparser.cgi,
but there is some other file that formparser.cgi depends on to run that
can't be found (the perl executable perhaps?).  Checking the syntax isn't
enough -- you need to see if the program will *run*.  If it's executable,
you should be able to at least do ./formparser.cgi and see where it's
failing.

-- Brett
                                   http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
Gibble, Gobble, we ACCEPT YOU ...