Hi Damien,

   This is a common problem these days ...
   Originally most ISP's offered  CGI to basic surf accounts now
    their mostly restricted to business accounts ...

     You have a couple of options ...

        1.] pay for a business account ... with CGI etc ...

        2.] piggy back on your brothers (or friends' business account ...)
I do ...

        3.] get an extra drive for your PC (their really cheap now) and
             load Linux / Apache Server on it ... This is very
cost-effective ...
             for the price of the second drive you have two complete
machines ...

        4.] check out tripod or Free to Surf (f2s.com)

regards

SunDog