On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 03:42:57PM -0700, Peter Scott wrote:
: At 06:37 PM 5/23/01 -0400, Kevin Meltzer wrote:
: > > And which ones am I already subscribed?  Wouldn't it have been easier
: > > to just subscribe across the board, then let us unsubscribe?
: >
: >Ewwww.. what is up with this new opt-out thing? :) We wouldn't want people to
: >suddenly come back to check their email and see tons of posts from a list they
: >haven't subscribed to! And I wouldn't want to have to send Casey my "I'll
: >opt-out my boot in your..." email ;)
:
: Okay, now I'm confused.  I'm on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I want to stay
: there.  You mean I have to resubscribe to it?  How come I'm still getting
: its messages then?

All users who are currently subsribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], remain
subscribers.  If you would like to subscribe to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], do so by following the instructions on learn.perl.org.

  Casey West

--
"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered
as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to