Exactly what is the problem that you seem to be having?  This is a CGI
script that needs to be run from a web server.  Do you have a web server
that you have cgi-bin access to?  What doesn't work for you?  This worked
just fine for me.

-spp

Lightning flashed, thunder crashed and Nichole Bialczyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> whispered
: