Help !
    Does anyone had a suggestion on passing data (somewhat large) during a REFRESH or
a REDIRECT.
I've tried using a standard query string, i.e. x.com/abc.cgi?someparm=$somedata , but
I've seen to hit
the limit. Also , I played around with cookies with the same result.  As a last resort
, I could save the info
to a external files and then read it back in, but that's not very efficient.
    Oh, by the way, the goal of this web page is to display SNMP values from various
switches , and then
dynamically refresh the page  (without using client-side techniques , i.e. Java).

Thanks for your help,
David  [EMAIL PROTECTED]