[snipped and reformatted]
Hi people,

Has anyone been able to conceive some kind of licencing scheme in Perl ?
That is,  I want to deploy a Perl program that the customer will only be
able to use for 30-60-90-30n days. This causes great problem to implement in
Perl since the customer could simply comment-out the line that does the
check (no matter what kind of check that is). I could use obsufucation
technique, but that seems annoying. Anyone has a suggestion

Hi Robin,

wnat platform are you on? If it is Microsoft then you might want to look at
the perl development kit from active state. They have a utility to convert
your script to an exe file. There is also perl2exe from another vendor for
the same thing.

I hope this helps

Ron