Kevin> Hi All
Kevin> I need to write an application that submits a form to a www site and
Kevin> accepts the return code. I have a URL I need to call and pass
Kevin> parameters as if I had submitted a HTML form. This URL will then
Kevin> return several values that I must evaluate and act on.

Kevin> I can write basic Perl and CGI applications although I have limited
Kevin> experience with modules but am unsure how to proceed.  Actually
Kevin> everything I have done with Perl has been CGI.

Kevin> Can someone point me at the appropriate place to start reading?
Kevin> Is there a module I need to use?

"perldoc lwpcook"

if that doesn't work, install LWP, and try again.