Hey Chas,

CO> On 07 Jun 2001 19:36:57 -0400, Mark S wrote:
>> You could just set up a web server on your own machine, if that's all you're
>> looking to do.
>>

>> who knows of some free web space that allows the use of perl?  so i can test
>> my "hello world" program and more and more...  :)
>> bc

CO> Apache (http://www.apache.org) seems to run on just about everything

I like the TINY web server from www.ritlabs.com.  It is *very* easy to
use, does everything I have tried (except ssi) and is only 1 file that
has a size of ~50k!  And yes it is free..

I even have my default home page on my W2k ThinkPad set up as
/cgi-bin/index.pl - easy, fast, small, free.  Do all my development on
the ThinkPad, then move it to the web server - my client uses IIS :(...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.51

NetZero Platinum