--SNIP--
> What books are you reading?  Hopefully at least one of them is blue with
> either a camel or llama on the cover. :-)
>
> -- Brett
>
> Why do you say that about the books, is there something special about
> O'Reilly books?, besides my O'Reilly book doesn't have a camel or a llama,
> but a mountain goat on the front

O'Reilly tends to be more thorough, and give you a better understanding of
what they're teaching you, as well as why things work and/or are done the way
they are.

Not to mention the fact that the authors of these books tend to be more
involved in their respective communities, for example Randal Schwarz,
co/author of several O'Reilly books, who posts here regularly.