Can anyone point me to where I may be able to get the latest version of
Win32::SetupSup. I have read good things about it, but have been unable to
download a version that works. I am using Activestate build 623.

What I want to be able to do is to force a window to have focus and be
displayed on top of all other windows. Does anyone have example code of how
to do this?

I am also interested in being able to check if an application is running
before I launch another copy of the same perl application (without using
lock files).

Thanks in advance. This is a great list, Very helpful

Don Elliott,
Programmer
SPS