he he...

i just finished receiving over 700 emails from the list during the weekend.

ironic how the pleas to "stop" actually create more mail for those poor subscribers...

i think the unsubscribe script is actually on the homepage at:

http://learn.perl.org/

PS,

you can try the "digest" version, which creates way less mail.