I'm using Perl DBI to create a table in an MS Access database.  No problem
with that.  However, I can't figure out how to create a field in that table
whose data type is "Hyperlink".

In the course of investigating the problem, I manually created a table in
which one of the fields was set to the Hyperlink data type, then used DBI
type_info() to see what data type DBI interpreted that field as having.  It
came back showing the field to be a LONGCHAR field.

So, going back to my problem, I assume that in creating a new MS Access
table, if I want to create a field whose data type is Hyperlink, I must
actually create a LONGCHAR field, then set some additional field
attribute/property (dbHyperlink?) so that the contents of the field are
treated as a Hyperlink.

But how?  Might this involve using some other module--a Win32 or some OLE
module?

Adam