From: VeeraRaju_Mareddi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 11:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Remote control

Dear Perl Gurus/Admins,

I have a small project in which I need to take system control on a remote
machine(Both Windows NT,9x Machines), Like accessing  all machines using SMS
server & Clients. Please tell me how is it possible?? And also suggest me
whether I can do the same thing through SOCKETS or PORTS.. my program need
to access the remote desktop ,that means I should use the machine as I am
working on that desktop virtually

I think I need to have a service running on a remote machine accessing,, Can
be  a perl script that listens on a specific port...

Your Help & Suggestion are highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Raju