I propoused thi logo for learn.perl.orgl, if you liked please
tell me so.And vote on this list.

http://perl.fluxcenter.com/images/learn_perl4.gif

The logo is the same size as the 'Download Perl'
Button, is very fast. And mathes desing of learn.perl.org
The Brown and green are are to
resemble a school Chalk Board , and the white writing
is to resemble Chalk writting. Also the expression in white
is supposed to equal 'Perl' if my reg exp do not fail me,
they were never my strongest ability, but only in unix.
But if you do like the logo I will make it faster to download,
will add definition, and make the expression equal to 'Perl'
in both Unix and Nt systems.
 tech