Hi

I'm new to perl and have a question about regexps that hopefully one of you
can help with.

I'm trying to parse out links from web pages, so essentially I have a string
of the form:

So what I want to do is find an expression to match against that.

Secondly, if there is an easy way to put the contents of href="...." into a
variable, that would be most useful too!

I think the expression should look something like (assume string in $str):

but then I'm unsure about where the matched text would end up - in $2?

Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers
Tim