From: "Bill Pierson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:57 AM
Subject: Suggestions?

Greetings all - I realize this is a very broad question, however any
suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm looking to purchase good learning tools about programming in PERL. I've
been programming with it for several years, but I've never truly learned the
basics - just looked at other code and learned from that.
Specifically I'd like to learn from "ground zero" about variables, hashes,
etc. as well as MySQL connectivity.

I'd like to find something that is concise - I have several projects that
I'll be working on in the very near future, and fine-tuning my knowledge
would be of great benefit.

Again, any suggestions will be appreciated.