Hi folks,

Well, I am actually implementing an LWP::UserAgent to walk through a website
and do the things I want it to and get me the desired results....(dont
worry, this is a noble cause :-) ) and my problem is that there are some
javascripts on that webpage which I need to execute thru my perl
code.....and I have not been able to find a way to do it. I do not have the
code for those javascripts, all I know is the way they are called and run on
the webpage.
Hope this is clear enough. Can anyone come up with any clues now?

thanks,
Prachi