PerlGuru's,

I had an    if {} elsif {}    and converted it to the following which
I like, but now find I need to match 3 things - not 2.

DoTheSub($PassedVar) if ($String eq "string") or ($foo =~ /$String/);

I tried adding another "or" to the above, but that did not work (I
didn't really think it would, but had to try <g>).
          or (AnotherSub($Var) eq "\tText")

What would be the best way to run my sub (DoTheSub in the above
example) if any of 3 things matched?  Should I go back to:
         if(){ }elsif(){ }else(){ }
or is another way better?

TIA

--