> From: Pozsar Balazs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I get this warning:
> Reference found where even-sized list expected at ./n.pl line 94.

Plenty of people have given you translations of the error message,
hopefully changing the curly brackets to round brackets has fixed
your problem.

I just wanted to point out that if you're having trouble
understanding a Perl error message, it might help to include this
line near the top of your script:

  use diagnostics;

This tells Perl to augment errors and warnings with more verbose
explanations of what went wrong.  In your case it would have said:

  Reference found where even-sized list expected at ./n.pl line 94.
    (W misc) You gave a single reference where Perl was expecting a list
    with an even number of elements (for assignment to a hash). This usually
    means that you used the anon hash constructor when you meant to use
    parens. In any case, a hash requires key/value pairs.

        %hash = { one => 1, two => 2, };        # WRONG
        %hash = [ qw/ an anon array / ];        # WRONG
        %hash = ( one => 1, two => 2, );        # right
        %hash = qw( one 1 two 2 );              # also fine

Which may or may not have helped :-)

Regards
Grant

Grant McLean       | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Lvl 6, BP House
The Web Limited    | WWW:   www.web.co.nz    | 20 Customhouse Quay
Internet Solutions | Tel:   +64 4 495 8250   | Box 1195, Wellington
Awesome service    | Fax:   +64 4 495 8259   | New Zealand