Hey Michael,

Monday, July 09, 2001, 7:35:04 PM, my MUA believes you used
(X-Mailer not set) to write:

>> There are many ways to do this. I usually use Net::SMTP, but there
>> is also Net::Mailer (which I believe runs Net::SMTP for you), and
>> Net::Sendmail (and I think this runs Net::Mailer?).

MF> These should be Mail::Sendmail and Mail::Mailer.  Mail::Sendmail does not
MF> "run", or use, Mail::Mailer.

MF> Mail::Mailer will indeed use Net::SMTP to send mail if that's what you
MF> request.  It will also use sendmail (the program) directly, or mail (the
MF> program).

That is what I get for not going and checking what I remembered.  Of
course, I am at home, and my sources was an old TPJ - which is at
work... <g>  Thanks for correcting me.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! (http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/) eMail v1.53d