> I have made a attachment in word

There really is no good reason to resort to
attachments for this list. As it happens, it
looks like the attachment failed to come
through anyway. Perhaps the list software
rejects attachments.

Anyhow, marking things with stars was fine.

> they are suppose to all be on one line.  However
> I couldn't get the examples on one line for you
> to see, sorry!

Just pick a line-wrap marker, say \\, and type
the example out that way:

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy\\
 dog. Now is the time for all good men to\\
 come to the aid...

> Question: what would have to be changed,
> so that I only get back only the 3 data items
> that I need please!

I still think the code fragments I posted should
work fine.