Hello,

    I had  got  a doubt  about the perl  module
Storable.pm   . Incase
    someone  is not  aware  of what Storable.pm
is  please  enter the
    following     command(  on a    unix
machine)    at  the  command
    prompt. Command to be  entered is "perldoc
Storable.pm" (with  out
    quotes).  If you take a  look  at the   perl
code for the  module
    Storable.pm  , it  specifies that  this   perl
module defines  the
    functions such as  "store, retrieve, nstore,
store_fd, nstore_fd,
    fd_retrieve,   freeze, nfreeze    thaw,
dclone,   retrieve_fd,
    lock_store,  lock_nstore, lock_retrieve"  . I
am  able to see the
    definitions  of all the functions   except
function dclone .  Can
    someone help me in understanding this? .
Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards
Rajanikanth