From: Sebadamus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 July 2001 16:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MID in Visual Basic...

In Visual I used the MID function to get a part of a text... por ex. "price
= 33.10" and I could get using "=" and EOL as delimiters the price "33.10"

Can you tell me if I should use the SPLIT function in perl???

Thanks...

Seba.

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.