Hi Kurt,

  Actually , it's quite common to have multiple entry and exit points.

  Even in C++ if you write Object Code ... your constructors can
  be overriden (different entry points ) and any method can exit
  anywhere ... If you've only used C++ to code procedural style
  this would lead you to think one entry point in and out ...

  I don't want to get carried away here ...

  regards

SunDog