If it's giving an internal server error, it is more than likely that
there
actually *is* some problem with the script, no matter how much you
think they're can't be (I've been in the same situation many a time!)

If you've got access to the error logs, have a look at those (make sure
that everything
in the script has appropriate warnings/die messages etc)
If you can, run the script on command line with the cgi-input entered
manually.
This way, even if you don't have log access, you will
get the errors straight back.

Hope this helps.

Rahul Garg wrote:

> Hello Everybody..........
>
> What i have done is placed a .cgi file in cgi-bin directory of web server. from here
> i am calling on submission
>
>  <form method="POST" action="search_results.cgi">
>
> search_results is also placed oin cgi-bin dir. of same server.....
>
> But it is giving Internal server error.i have not done much in search_results.cgi
>so basically i feel there is no syntax error.
>
> What are the possible reasons of error......Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Wood, Web Developer<br>
[a] Clickmusic Ltd, 99c Talbot Road, London W11 2AT<br>
[t] 020 7727 7500
and those who can't."