Hello

In a sub of my script I redirected STDERR in a file. How can I redirect the
STDERR back to the default (screen) for the following subs?

Thanks a lot for your help

Roland

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately. Thank
you for your help.