1: Do NOT send 'high priority' mails to this list. Your problem isn't any
more important, interesting or special then anyone else's here. It's also a
recipe to get, at least myself, rather agitated.

2: there's a list specifically for cgi problems, as you can read on
learn.perl.org I suggest you subscribe to that list and ask help on your
problem there.

Regards,

Jos Boumans

> I have just begun to code webpages using Perl and CGI.pm (by Lincoln
Stein)