Hello all

Trying to learn a bit of networking,
I am using the module IO::Socket::INET just as shown
in the camel book (3rd edition) pg 439-441.

I have a client process (that sends data), and a
server (that receives those data).

I send data from the client to server with the lines:

$mensagem = "10-bytes-of-data";
print $servidor $mensagem;

But I am realizing that the data aren't being sent,
unless they're ending with "\n".

I have tried to turn on autoflush, like:

select $servidor;
$| = 1;

But even so it didn't work.

The question is: how can I send the data immediately?

I can send the source codes of both client and server
on request (they're small, but are very similar to the
codes on the camel book).

Thanks in advance,
Silvio.