Hello,

I'm working on a program where I am searching for a short string within a
longer string. The catch is that the long string is about 4.5 million chars
long and the short string is about 500. Using a regex to do an exact match is
simple, but what if I want just a close match, like 80% or whatever. I've used
the module Similarity in the past, but in order to use that I have to send it
two string to compare, which means I'd have to slide down the longer string
character by character. Is there a faster way. Is there a module that returns
true for a regex match within a certain percentage?

-Bob