On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 05:34:39PM -0500, Chris Garringer wrote:
> I have a program that has an array of days of the month, the array value
> $is a hash, the value of the hash is a hash, and its value is an array
> $logs[$day]{<username>}{<authmethod>}[]
[snip]
> Can someone show me how I can print this out?

Why are you trying to print out the data structure?  If it's purely for
debugging purposes:

    use Data::Dumper;
    print Dumper(\@logs);

If not then you should send the code you're using to the list.  It's far
easier to debug the code you're already using than to come up with something
from scratch.

Michael
--
Administrator                      www.shoebox.net