Somebody on the mod_perl mailing list might be able to help you better
than somebody on the begginers perl list.  This is a bit OT (okay, it's
way out in left field.  If you go to http://perl.apache.com you can sign
up for the list.

#!/usr/bin/Brian Johnson
$job        = "Laziness";
$pay        = 0;
$motivation = "None";
$business   = "Source1Results.com, LLC";
$website    = "www.source1results.com";
if($contact_brian) {
  $sendmail = "brianj\@source1results.com";
}