Hi everyone,

I just got an answer to a post from Michael (thanks) about checking for
spaces in a regular expression and I was just wondering if I can post to
this newsgroup through a regular newsreader?

Michael emailed me his response but my post never showed up in the
regular postings.

I tried being a regular list member but I was getting absolutely flooded
(and I mean flooded) with emails from the list so I felt a need to
unsubscribe.

Using a regular newsreader would help a lot.

Thanks.

--
Carlos
www.internetsuccess.ca