That's what I thought it would be but still no luck.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Mooney Christophe-CMOONEY1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 4:52 PM
To: Perl Help
Subject: RE: Remove White Space

$var=~/\s*//g;  # ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 3:56 PM
To: Perl Help

After I sent it out, I actually came up with the idea myself after some
digging. (go figure) any case, I am now having another problem which,
even after some research still proves difficult.  I have a variable
like:  file .htm but what I want to do is trim the white space between
file and .htm   any ideas?

-Scott