From: Michael Workman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 5:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PERL_LIB Questions

Hello everyone,

I have a Perl module that is trying to use the DynaLoader module.

I have installed this Module in my home directory on a Digital Unix
system. This is because I do not have root privelege and cannot install
these modules in the proper system folder for perl modules.

I am having problems. I think my problesm are with the -I(PERL_LIB)
value, shich is pointing to the root system folder holding all Perl
modules.

How can I change the (PERL_LIB) value so the program will looks in my
home directory instead?

Michael Workman