On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 01:05:22PM -0500, Mooney Christophe-CMOONEY1 wrote:
: Agreed.  It would be nice not to have to deal with jerks on this list.

No.  John may have replied to his personal mail in an inappropriate
manner, but he is willing to work it out.  He has been in contact with
all of the list admins and is trying to handle his problems more
professionaly.  I like this.  It shows character.  I can assure you
that he won't be doing this anymore.  Put a personal filter on him if
you wish.

As long a John is willing to learn from this mistake, I'm not going to
hold it against him.  If he chooses to continue in this manner, that
is a different story.

Believe it or not, this thread *really is closed*.

  Casey West

--
"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil?
You're crazy."