On Wednesday 15 August 2001 14:29, Joe Bellifont wrote:
> I have to install the xml parser module.
> I have root access.
>
> How do I know if it is already installed and
> how can I get a list of all installed modules

If you try to use it and you can't then it is not installed ;--) Or just try
perldoc XML::Parser and see if you get something. If you are on Windows and
use Activestate Perl then it will be already installed, as it is used in PPM

Note that before installing XML::Parser you will need to install the expat
library that you can get at http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat/
--
Michel Rodriguez
Perl & XML