Outlook express saves files as text if you drag them to a folder. I am
not sure about Outlook though. I think it saves as a binary format
although there may be enough text in there to extract something. Check
it out with a text editor like Textpad from www.textpad.com. Actually
this is an excellent text editor as it includes a regular expression
engine!!!!! Who needs Perl ;)