On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Vincent Bouttier-Deslandes wrote:

> XEmacs s is a pretty good editor too -even if it is much more bigger
> than the pad and not so easy to use if you don't know anything about
> Emacs ...  :-(
> Visit : www.xemacs.org

Hi, folks.  I've been away on vacation for the past week, and am surprised
to see this thread appearing on the list again (or is it a continuation of
the thread that was going on 2 weeks ago?)  Is it possible to provide a
list of Perl software resources on the main learn.perl.org page in
addition to the list of books that are there?  I think a look through the
archives would provide us with an ample list of items that would save us
from having to repeat this same thread over and over every week.

I am more than willing to put together a list of software resources
(distributions, web links, editors, etc) for learn.perl.org

-- Brett
                                   http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/