Hi Quang,

This is not the appropriate list for HTML questions. HTML and Perl, if
related, would be distant cousins, twice removed, and adopted. Please
search the web for a more appropriate place to find an answer. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 04:05:33PM -0400, Quang Bui ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spew-ed
forth:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then I'm for