Hi  All, I have a file (see below) that I would like to split in three
files: One file for the  information under  "Alignment (DIALIGN
format)", another for  the information under  the line "Alignment (FASTA
format)" and a third one for the information under sequence tree.
Any help to do this will be appreciated.

Cheers

   Alignment (DIALIGN format):
   ===========================

gi|38145|e    1   MALPVTALLL PLALLLHAAR ---PSQFRVS PLDRTWNLGE TVELKCQVLL

gi|7438693    1   MALPVTALLL PLALLLHAAR ---PSQFRVS PLDRTWNLGE TVELKCQVLL

                  ********** **********    ******* ********** **********

                  ********** *********     ******* ********** **********

   Alignment (FASTA format):
   =========================

>gi|38145|emb|CAA4278
MALPVTALLLPLALLLHAAR---PSQFRVSPLDRTWNLGETVELKCQVLL
SNPTSGCSWLFQPRGAAASPTFLLYLSQNKPKAAEGLDTQRFSGKRLGDT
>gi|7438693|pir||S256
MALPVTALLLPLALLLHAAR---PSQFRVSPLDRTWNLGETVELKCQVLL

   Sequence tree:
   ==============

((gi|38145|emb|CAA4278:0.003018,
gi|7438693|pir||S256:0.003018):0.002338,
gi|1168854|sp|P41688:0.005357);

PEDRO a. RECHE gallardo, pHD            TL: 617 632
3824
Scientist, Mol.Immnunol.Foundation,     FX: 617 632 3351
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,           EM:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Harvard Medical School,                 EM:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
44 Binney Street, D610C,                URL:
http://www.reche.org
Boston, MA 02115