This link takes you to a great beginner's page.  I find it very useful and
still reference it occasionally.

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~bwylie/perl/start.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy5235 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 7:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perl is amazing!!

I just started learning Perl about 2 days ago. I am totally blown away at
the power and ease. I am however trying to find as much reference as
possible. I have checked most of the popular sites thus far and managed to
find some docs there. Any links to documentation and how to's for a beginner
would be much appreciated. Thanks Randy5235