Hello, I'm looking to make a script that will load data into text boxes on a
web page from a file off the web host, and then allow other text boxes to be
modified by the user, then resaved to the same file..

For instance

WEB PAGE LOADS

GDP : 1,000,000 (This value is loaded from a text file off the host and is
uneditable)
Tax Rate: (this is set by the person viewing the web page)
Income: (This takes the loaded GDP and the user inputed Tax rate and figures
the income)
SAVE button: (this saves ALL the fields back to the text file)

END WEB PAGE

Now I'd also like another version of the same that allows the GM of a game
to edit ALL the fields, but this should be easy once I know how to do the
other.

SO Can some one please tell me how I can read several different fields into
text boxes on a web page from a text file from the server, then save them
back to the server to be readable again.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Sincerly,
Duston S. Horacek