--- "Randal L. Schwartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> John> **** Confidentiality Notice: *******************************************
> John> Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message
> John> and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  Please advise
> John> immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail
> John> for messages of this kind.
>
> You are under advisement that I do not consent to Internet e-mail for
> messages of "this kind", meaning ones with meaningless drivel
> disclaimers on the end.

[snip]

I can see the flames coming already.  In an attempt to stop them before they start,
notice that
the original email stated specifically "Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not
consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.".  That's precisely what
happened.

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" Poe

=====