I have a number of emails I do for upper management, but the majority
of them travel and live off their BlackBerry. I am attempting to think out how
to present the data to them so that it lines up ( or at least attempts to line
up) for easier reading. I would still send the original email so readable from
their Desktop or notebook, but for the upper management team, I would provide a
BB version also.

        I do not want to re-invent the wheel unless I need to.

        Has anyone had to do something like this( module used, thought process
in re-formatting, etc )?

        Any insight would be greatly appreciated..

         If you have any questions and/or problems, please let me know.
         Thanks.

Wags ;)
David R. Wagner
Senior Programmer Analyst