From: Sharan Basappa [mailto:sharan.basa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:31 PM
To: Perl Beginners
Subject: xml parsing

Hi,

I have a kind of user defined xml file where users enter their test
information.
I need to parse the xml file, get the relevant data and then use the
test information to invoke
low level scripts that run the tests. Is there a xml parser that can
do this job?
Also, I have heard a bit about xml schemas. Does the fact that I am
using my own format
of xml file make any difference?

Regards,

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged
information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was
originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears
that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please
notify us immediately at netad...@patni.com and delete this mail.